Admin and Office Staff Attendance/Absence Information Bell Schedule Curriculum Guide Discipline Policies Dress Code Drop-off/Pick-up FAQ for Summer General School Information Online Textbooks School Directions Vaccination Requirements
ASB PAL- Peer Assistance Leadership PRIDE Stars Program WEB - Where Everybody Belongs PBIS - Bear PRIDE
English Language Arts Dept Math Department Science Department Social Science Department PE Department Electives Elective Rotations
Guidance Newsletters Enrollment and Elective Registration Academic Domain College & Career Domain Social & Emotional Domain Parent Resources Counselor's Corner Second Step Small Group Counseling
Cyber Citizenship Training Family Resources Smarter Balance Assessment Consortium (SBAC): Practice Questions Student Links
EFC PTSA OCDE RSM Library Teen Resources

FAQ for Summer

FAQ for Summer

How to request a grade change? Please e-mail teachers directly with any grade concerns.

When do report cards arrive? All Report cards are now posted online on the Parent Portal unless a waiver for a Paper copy has been submitted.  Paper copies should arrive approximately the first week of July.

When do SBAC (formally STAR/CST) scores come out? SBAC (STAR/CST) scores should arrive approximately the first week of August.  

How to resolve library and textbook issues? Please e-mail Annette Auriemma directly at

Students who missed orientationYou may visit the office for make-up registration any day following registration dates.  

How to get an enrollment packet? Packets are available in the front office during office hours.  You may also pick up a packet in front of the office after hours.  If you have questions, please call LFMS at 949-589-6543 and ask to speak with Angela Danna.

Can I change my elective?  Please e-mail your Academic Advisor.  Depending on how early you notifiy us, we will do our best to make a change. Changes after registration are less likely to be able to accommodate.

I don't want a zero period any longer but requested one, what can I do?  Please e-mail your Academic Advisor.  We will work with you to try to revise your schedule for zero period.  The Master Schedule is built based on the number of requests for zero period, however so it is possible a change may not be possible or it may change your entire schedule. It is easier to accommodate dropping zero period prior to registration so if you've had a change of plans during the summer, please email your academic advisor as early as possible. 

How do I apply for Independent PE (IPE)? Information and applications for IPE is available on the district website Parent page. The deadline to submit applications to your school for Fall semester is generally 2-3 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.  Applications are usually due about three weeks before school begins. Late applications will not be accepted.

How to get supply lists? Suggested student supply list will be included in the summer packet and also available on the LFMS website.

Non-Discrimination Statement

The Capistrano Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying in all district activities, programs, and employment based upon actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identification, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Reference: AR 1312.3, BP 1312.3 and BP 5183.

Rich Montgomery, Executive Director, Human Resource Services/Compliance
33122 Valle Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949) 234-9200

Website Disclaimer

ATTENTION: The Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD) does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content that may be present within external Websites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of the CUSD. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of the CUSD or any of its schools any guarantee of quality, assumption of liability or endorsement of the organizations maintaining external Websites. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation of their Website and quality of the content including advertisements, links, media, images and text that they may deem appropriate.